Position: Sales Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Order Fulfillment
Location: CHICAGOLAND AREA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sales Coordinator provides efficient, timely, and accurate processing of product, service, delivery, and installation quotations and orders in the Hedberg system, while maintaining customer order files with all relevant information, for accurate and timely invoice processing and history.
- Assists sales people in the preparation of accurate, timely, and complete quote/order entry, checking for accuracy of pricing and product information by entering product quantities, model numbers, finishes and fabrics into Hedberg system.
- Distributes purchase orders via electronic means and/or facsimile to necessary vendors.
- Establish and maintain an order file for each customer order/quote.
- Verify vendor acknowledgements for quantities, model numbers, finishes, pricing, and ship dates. Enter acknowledgement information in Hedberg order file.
- Follow up with vendor if any discrepancies are recognized on acknowledgement. Coordinate, expedite ship dates as necessary to meet critical customer move in dates.
- Schedule deliveries, service calls, and installations with the customer and the company sales, design and operations departments.
- Review status of all order in process on at minimum, weekly basis. Advise Design/Project Managers and Sales Representatives of discrepancies.
- Review and cancel lines on orders as needed and assist with resolution of vendor invoice discrepancies.
- Monitor daily/weekly reports i.e.: exception reports, open orders reports, invoice reviews/discrepancies are being utilized and communicated by team members to Sales Representatives for proper order fulfillment.
- Assist with workload overflow as required.
- Maintain high level of knowledge and proficiency in Hedberg and other order processing systems/accounting procedures to expedite/trouble shoot.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organization.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced aptitude for numbers.
- Microsoft Excel skill with ability to create, manipulate and interpret spreadsheets without error
- Minimum of a college degree
- Accounting / math / analytical / degree preference preferred but not required
Interested parties please contact Michael Rodgers firstname.lastname@example.org 630.589.5603